Raycast and ChatGPT go together like peanut butter and jelly, so here’s everything you need to know to set up ChatGPT in Raycast.
- Create an OpenAI account if you don’t already have one.
- Go to your account’s billing settings to add a payment method to set up a pay as you go plan. Also be sure to set usage limits if you want to limit how much you spend.
- Go to your API key settings to create a new secret key. Copy this key so we can enter it in Raycast.
- Launch Raycast, then type and launch “Store” so you can search for the ChatGPT extension.
- After you install the extension, launching one of the commands will prompt for the OpenAI API key we copied earlier. Paste it in and you’re ready to go!
If you’re using ChatGPT in Raycast, reach out and let me know how you’re making it useful!